Need More Info
Whatever it is, just ask us, even if you merely wish to receive further information. We are here to help you. Send us a short description of your need and we will get in touch with you.Need more Info
Trifecta Capital Services' rapid business growth, previous IT Downtime experiences and regulatory compliance demanded offsite IT continuity capable of reducing data loss to 8 hrs and acceptable downtime to 2 hrs.
After in depth analysis of the current infrastructure, Q-IT blueprinted a private cloud architecture based on Virtualised Servers and Networks with data replication between sites.
Growth of business and regulatory compliance demanding acceptable data loss of up to 8 hrs and acceptable downtime of 2 hrs on any given day when recovering at an alternate site
Previous loss of revenue due to prolonged IT Service unavailability caused by:
- Electricity outages
- IT server hardware failure and inability to restore data within acceptable duration, resulting in business data loss
- Inability to restore services to an alternate location
Budgetary constraints requiring low cost, value for money IT disaster recovery
- Turnkey solution
- Rapid recovery to an alternate location within 2 hrs of DR invocation
- Minimal data loss of less than 2 hrs
- Simplified recovery process with fewer than 5 activities requiring only 1 technical engineer
- Low operational impact and maintenance costs
- Automated health reports and dashboards
I'm a small Introtext for the Register Module, I can be set in the Backend of the Joomla WS-Register Module.